REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/02/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today released CPG Booster, an integrated solution to help CPG brands reach the right audience, drive lift in brand metrics, boost coupon downloads, measure offline sales, and maximize campaign ROI.
- Rocket Fuel's new CPG Booster helps brands optimize digital campaigns -- display, video, mobile, and social -- to dramatically increase sales, online and off. Already in use by some of the world's leading CPG companies, including Pinnacle Foods, CPG Booster drives results in every phase of the consumer purchase cycle -- from boosting brand awareness, to increasing consideration, to stimulating purchase.
- Based on Rocket Fuel's flagship advertising management platform that leverages artificial intelligence and predictive data analytics technology to automatically improve campaigns in real-time, CPG Booster enables brands to easily optimize digital campaigns across channels. Campaigns use AI technology to "learn" from each other, automatically adjusting placement, creative, and targeting across billions of advertising opportunities in online display, video, mobile, and social media to reach the right audiences with the right messages at the right point in the purchase process.
- Rocket Fuel and Forrester Research CPG analyst Tracy Stokes will cohost a webinar on the digital challenges CPG marketers face and the impact CPG Booster can provide on 5/30 at 2pm ET. Register here.
Why Brands Need CPG Booster:
- For CPG brands, optimizing and measuring the impact of brand campaigns on in-store purchases is extremely challenging. To make every ad dollar count, CPG brands must reach in-market and intent-driven audiences. CPG Booster continuously measures and optimizes digital campaigns in real-time to reach highly precise audiences -- ensuring the right messages reach the right consumer at the point of optimal resonance.
- Nearly 100% of all consumer goods sales occur in stores, but consumers research products on the web, mobile, and social networks. For CPG companies, it's critical to optimize upper- and mid-funnel campaigns to drive offline sales. CPG Booster automatically identifies audience segments with high propensities toward purchase intent, awareness, and other desired metrics.
- U.S. CPG industry online ad spending will approach $5 billion by 2015, double last year's level, according to estimates by eMarketer, an Internet market research firm. With CPG Booster, for the first time, CPG brands can fine-tune their media investment mix across online display, video, mobile, and social from one source, and simultaneously optimize and quantify the real-world value of their digital advertising investment across these channels.
How CPG Booster Works:
- Rocket Fuel's AI technology analyzes millions of consumer behavior traits to identify key audiences for each advertiser, optimizing media buys, creative, and targeting in real-time. CPG Booster "learns" in real-time as customers interact with ads, so each campaign gets more effective over time.
- In addition to Rocket Fuel's multi-petabyte data store, Rocket Fuel partners with multiple third-party data providers -- including 3rd party loyalty card data aggregators and leading digital coupon publishers -- to simultaneously analyze an additional 80,000+ CPG-specific data segments -- including brand- and category-level in-market consumers and past purchases -- to identify and target value shoppers, brand loyalists, and potential switchers.
- Brands can measure the online-offline impact of their digital campaign investment across multiple digital channels.
- CPG Booster makes smarter audience impression decisions by analyzing millions of data points, including:
- In-market intent
- Other offline purchases
- Past CPG purchases
- Past coupon download behavior
- Many more
- "CPG brands have been waiting for digital solutions to give them provably better results for their marketing efforts than they could get in traditional media. They also need integrated tools to measure the impact of digital campaigns on offline sales, because most of their products are purchased in retail stores," said Richard Frankel, President of Rocket Fuel. "Rocket Fuel CPG Booster is the only digital advertising solution on the market that not only measures the online-offline impact of display, video, social, and mobile campaigns, but optimizes campaigns in real-time to reach in-market, intent-driven consumers at key product consideration points. The outcome is a startling increase in brand metrics as well as real-world retail store sales."
- "We are thrilled that Rocket Fuel launched CPG Booster," said Justine McGrath, Digital Director at Optimedia. "For the CPG brands we manage, it represents a leap in our ability to precisely connect with the most receptive audiences, and quantify the value of these online advertising efforts relative to offline sales."
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 400 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in eleven cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. is a registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine